CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2020

We are BLESSED

Every year, when I get out these cute turkey feathers and head that we painted with mom, it brings back such good memories of her.  She was such a fun lady.  She LOVED to make her house beautiful, and I think that is why I like to do it too.  The "We Are Blessed" blocks were Mom's, and they remind me of how truly blessed we are, to have such a wonderful family.  I love them all so much!


Krista and I found this fun pillow this year, when we were out shopping, and it's a great reminder of how very thankful I am.


I love Christmas so much, and it's sooooo tempting to skip Thanksgiving and get out all my Christmas Decorations, but I need to take a few days at least to just focus on Being Grateful!


I am so grateful for my Savior and Father in Heaven.  I was listening to a pod cast this week called All In.  At the end of each interview, they ask,  What does it mean to you to be All In the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  The guest today gave one of my favorite responses.  She said it means I get up every morning and put on Christ's Jersey, and be the best member of His team that I can be.  I LOVED that.  I want to think of that each day, and be someone He can be proud to have on His team.  






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment