CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween 2020

Like EVERYTHING else, Halloween was a little different this year.  There were less kids Trick or Treating, and I didn't really want spread germs, (or get any) so we turned on our Christmas lights, porch lights, lit our pumpkins, and  put treats out on the front porch.  


Josh's and Krista's family, decided to play it safe and stay home .
They had a family fun night with treats, games and movies.


I love Mom's pumpkin cookie jar with dry ice.


Jamie's Family went trick or treating with friends.  (Molly is the green M&M)


Jordan's whole family dressed up and went trick or treating.


They really raked in the loot!


Each month we visit all of our primary kids and take them a little treat. 


Right before it was time to go, I thought it would be fun to have a Halloween mask to wear when I delivered them.  There was just enough fabric from the scraps Jamie had given me to make one for Logan, to make me one.  So festive!


I'm glad that even though things were a little different, everyone was able to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment