CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Piano Makeover

About 6 years ago, we gave Krista's family this used, piano for Christmas.   It had a beautiful finish on it, but she was ready for a change of color, so she decided to spray paint it.
She did it all in one day, and it turned out incredible!!!  


When I saw it, I knew that I wanted to do the same thing to mine.  I had been wanting to do it for years, but was never brave enough.  We got our piano VERY USED, about 30 years ago.  Mike did a fabulous job of painting it, but it's 30 years later, and was looking pretty sad.   It took me 3 days, but was so worth it, I LOVE how it turned out!

 
  I took mine apart and Mike helped me make a paint booth in my living room so we didn't have to take the piano out to the garage.


I took the other pieces out to the garage and painted them there.


I love how spray paint can make a 100 year old piano look new again!
 
















 





No comments:

Post a Comment