CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Temple/Yard Sale

Saturday morning, I woke up and decided I wanted to go to the temple. Mike had gone with his dad on Tues, as he does quite often, and since he was still sleeping, I decided to go by myself. It was about 8:00 by the time I headed out. On my way, I saw several yard sale signs, and couldn't resist. It was one of those great days where I found so many fun things at AMAZING PRICES!!! I took the scenic route to the temple, but did finally make it there at about 9:45. (It was definitely my funnest drive to the temple)

One yard sale had 4 pair of dress up shoes, that our girls LOVE. Also a couple of cute little suitcases to put doll clothes in. I also got several cute, cozy jammies, I like to have a few pair at my house, so that if the girls are at my house late, they can get ready for bed before they head home.

A while ago, Krista had asked me to keep my eyes open for a razor scooter for Hailey. They had one that looked like new, so I grabbed that. I also found a darling little trike for Aida, a lego table for Molly, (She loves mine and Jamie had wanted one for her)

I got this fun little baking set, with a rolling pin, cookie cutters, measuring spoons, tiny pie tin and cookie sheet, 2 aprons, and a small pot holder and oven mitt. They had never even been used, and I have to tell you, I made a pumpkin pie for dinner today, and also made a tiny one with the cute little pie pan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word you do find the finest things at yard sales...dying to know how much your trip to the temple cost you? Wait, all that great stuff and no steamer? oh well, I'm sure something will pop up eventually. :) Loved your trip to Gardner Villiage. I want to go!

    ReplyDelete