CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Fall Ya'll

Fall is one of my very favorite times of the year. I love decorating for fall, and then adding a few decorations for Halloween. Here's Libbie and my house all decked out for Halloween.

My kitchen

Corner in my kitchen

My kitchen window

Here's the top of my piano

Last spring, I helped mom clean out her storage room. She got rid of lots of her decorations that she had made through the years that she no longer put out. We decided to have a garage give away, for all the family, at our next family dinner, and put out all the decorations for whoever would like them. I had always LOVED this haunted house, and when I saw she was getting rid of it, needless to say, it didn't make it to the garage give away.

I've always loved this pile of ghosts that Darlene helped us make!

My other end table all decked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment