CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

6 girls ready for Halloween

Hailey and Libbie's first Halloween, we took a bunch of pictures of them on the bench in my kitchen. They were such cute little babies

The next year, Molly joined the group, she was just a few months old and such a little cutie.

Here they are the following year, boy how they grow!

Last year I only got pictures of the 3 big girls on the bench, the babies were too little and it was too wild!!!

A few weeks ago I was at Mom's, and saw pictures of Robynn's granddaughters in the cutest Halloween shirts. I found out where she got them, and was able to find them in sizes for all 6 of my girls. Ever since Libbie and Hailey's first Halloween, I have taken pictures of the girls on this bench. It is starting to get a little crowded, and MUCH harder to get a cute picture of all of them. Believe it or not, they only lasted for 3 pictures, before several of them were crying and left the picture. This was the best of the 3

Abbie and Molly

Libbie and Katie

Hailey and Aida
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment