CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A visit to the Bountiful Temple

Last Saturday, on my way to the temple, Josh called to ask me something, and Libbie wanted to talk to me. I told her I was going to the temple, and she told me she wanted to go, but that she knew she couldn't go inside until she was big. I told her we could go on Wed. when I came to tend. She told me to wear my Sunday dress and Sunday shoes when I came to tend so we could go. Today, she and Katie were at their grandmas house who lives right by the Bountiful temple when I went to tend them. I picked them up there, and thought we could head straight to the temple. When I told Libbie we were heading to the temple, she refused to go, until we went home and she could change into a dress. They weren't big enough to go in, but they got to touch the temple


On our way to the temple, we saw this fun pumpkin patch, and spent a few minutes wandering around it.

Libbie was just the right size to fit in the fun cut outs

Katie wasn't quite tall enough, but she tried to peek out the hole


(At preschool today, a lady came and painted all the kids faces, Libbie had a fancy unicorn on her forehead)

Soooooo many pumpkins!

This place was so much fun!!!!

The Bountiful temple isn't very far from the pumpkin patch. The girls were very excited when we got there.



The beautiful fountain was very inviting, I was so glad that no one fell in!



What a fun trip to the temple, thanks Libbie for the great idea!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like nobody has explained to libbie that her body is a temple. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete