CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Valentine Table Runner

Krista called this morning and told me she and Lani were going to sew their quilt block this morning, and wondered if I wanted to come and make a Valentine table runner. Lani had lots of cute Valentine fabric scraps, since she has made a couple of cute Valentine quilts. I had a million things I should have been doing, but spent the day having a great time with some of my favorite girls! Lani made us a delicious Chicken salad sandwich for lunch, and we really had a fun day.
Hailey watched a movie on Lani's laptop,while we sewed.

I wanted a picture of all three of us, so I asked Hailey to take our picture. She was hilarious, she was snapping pictures like crazy!!!

This is our cute photographer!

Here it is all done!

Doesn't it look cute on my kitchen table? Thanks Lani!!!

3 comments:

  1. That turned out so CUTE! Good job. Love the fabric. I love Valentines day. What a fun fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I want to make one next year :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving you an A+++ Well done! I love your wooden hearts in your jar, soooooo very cute. SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete