CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

All ready for Valentines!

I am trying to put pictures of my decorations for each holiday on my blog, so that next year I can just look back and see how I decorated, and not have to try to figure out where to put everything!
Last year mom and I got a heart berry wreath for Valentines, so I left out my berry centerpiece I have for Christmas, since it matched the wreath so well.

My piano with the cute new hearts mom and I found at Roberts the other day, and some of my other favorite Valentine decorations. I love the picture of our tiny Abbie!

My end table with pictures of some of my favorite people!

I love looking at my adorable granddaughters while doing my dishes!

Here's the table runner I made this year.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment