CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Abbie's first sleepover!

A few days ago Jamie decided he needed to make one more trip to Texas to talk to a few of the people who had defaulted on their sales. Emily and a few friends from her ward had planned a Girls getaway to Park City, so we got to have Abbie and Molly for a sleepover. They were so much fun, and here are pictures of a few things we got to do with them.

Abbie was nice to play on the floor while I got a few dishes put away.

We got to take the girls to Aida's birthday party last night.

Katie really liked Abbie, she kept trying to hug her.

The 3 big girls have such a fun time playing together.

When we went to Mimi's a few weeks ago, we got a coupon for a free breakfast, that expired today. Mike just happened to remember about it, and so we took the girls with us and off we went. When I mentioned it to Emily, she said she hoped they were be better for us than they were for them the last time they took them out to eat. Luckily for us, they were!!!

Molly brought some tiny dolls to play with while she waited for her food.

Abbie fell asleep on the way in, and slept until right as they were bringing our check, She was the best baby there!

Molly was a very good eater today!

Last year Lani and her Young Women made some of these Be Mine signs. I thought they were so cute, so I ordered some for all my girls to do. It didn't work out that we could ever all get together to do them, so last week, Jamie did hers while we were here making pillows. I decided that the big sisters, were about big enough to start crafting, so I took one on Wednesday for Libbie to paint, and she did a great job. Then Hailey came to my house for a few minutes on Thursday, and I had her do one, and she enjoyed it too, and also did great. We got Molly and Abbie for a sleepover last night, so this morning I had her do the one for her mom. She is a natural painter! Painting is the messiest part of the job, but Molly was pretty careful to not get it all over everything.

Molly kept wanting to put the paper back on after we peeled it off, but we did finally convince her that it was supposed to be off.

All done, what a great job Molly! I'm sure your mommy and daddy will love it!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laurie, you know how to put a smile on my face with your fun blogging. LOVE all your Be Mine Signs. I LOVE mine and those little girls are great crafters! Way to go! Thanks for sharing. Love, ROb

    ReplyDelete