CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hailey makes her Valentine plaque

Today after school, I stopped by Krista's house to see if she needed any help getting ready for Aida's party tomorrow. They had painted Hailey and Aida's room, and were just putting everything back together. There were a few things she needed from my house, so I took Hailey home with me to get them. While we were there, I had Hailey paint one of those cute Valentine plaques for her house. She did a good job, just like Libbie!

We went back to their house to finish helping, and after the paint dried, she put the vinyl letters on. You have to press really hard!

You have to be so careful when you pull off the paper, that the letters stay on the wood.

Here's Hailey eating a little oatmeal with her decoration on the table.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment