CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

After Dinner Entertainment

Tonight we had all our kids over for dinner. After dinner, while we were cleaning up, the big girls went in our room to watch Bambi. Yesterday I hit DI, looking for some dress ups for the girls. I didn't find any cute dress ups, but someone must have been getting rid of all their Disney movies on VHS. I got 9 Disney movies, that we didn't have. I got Bambi, Pocahontas, the Swan Princess, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King I and II, Aladin, and Sword in the Stone. (I think we must be some of the only people left that still have a couple of VCR's) The girls enjoyed watching the new movies.

Before they left for home, all the girls got into their jammies, here are the 3 tiny girls all ready for bed.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment