CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Little Christmas Eve

We did our Family Christmas Party on Little Christmas Eve.  It was so much fun!  We started out the night with the cousin gift exchange.  All the kids were so excied about the presents they recieved.  Savannah LOVED her mermaid costume she got from Gabbie, and wouldn't take it off to put on her angel costume for the Nativity play, so she was a mermaid angel.  


We had a yummy dinner and then did the white elephant gifts.  This year I decided to just do treats, and they were a hit.  Here are a few of the ones I got on my first trip to the store.


Everyone enjoyed getting a fun treat to take home.


I have NEVER bought that many treats in my life.


I decided it would be fun to have it be a pajama party, I love cozy PJ's


It was such a fun night!  It's so nice that the kids are old enough, that they totally plan the Nativity by themselves.  I did costumes several years ago, and just keep them in a container with the script for the Nativity.  The kids assign out the parts and we just watch.  This year, Jordan played the piano for the songs and did a great job.  Everyone was able to be there except Krista who was wasn't feeling well.  Such a dirty trick to be sick for the Christmas party.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment