CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2022

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is coming!


I am LOVING my new furniture with my Christmas decorations!  


I added a few red and black buffalo checked ornaments to my tree, some new pillows, a buffalo checked throw for my chair and it is so fun!  


I love Mom's precious moments nativity, and think of her every time I look at it.
Jordan and Jamie gave me the sweet picture of Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus.


I had also bought the table runner last year.  I LOVE Christmas time!


We got some fun new lights on our house, that you can change colors for every holiday and make them do all kinds of crazy tricks.  We are really enjoying them.


This year we didn't get a big family picture taken, so our Christmas cards have pictures of the individual familes.  I sure love these great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment