CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2022

A Christmas Tree for Kathy P

Every year for the past few years, instead of exchaning gifts with my siblings, we do something nice for somebody else.  This year we decided to get a Christmas tree, and decorations for Kathy.  She recently moved into an assisted living place that is very small, and her old tree was just too big for it.  All my siblings went in on it, and Lani and I shopped for a tree and the decorations.  
 Krista came and helped us decorate. 


It turned out so pretty!  I had taken her with me, when I went to Lani's the day Krista decorated her hor tree.  Kathy had loved some of the ornaments Lani had just bought, so we were able to find them for her tree too, so fun!


We also got her a cute wreath for her door.  Now she's all ready too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment