CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2020


Today is President Nelson's 96th birthday.  He is such an amazing prophet, so full of life and energy.  I wanted to take a back to school treat around to all my primary kids, and thought it would be fun to combine his birthday with the treat and deliver it on his birthday.  I sent the parents this note:
Today is President Nelson's 96th birthday.  We want to come around and bring a little birthday treat to help celebrate.  Here is a sweet video that was made about him for his birthday.  I thought the kids might enjoy seeing it.  (Then I sent the link to the video, that Robynn had sent to me 😊)

I made and frosted 4 batches of brownies, my house smelled amazing!



Once a month we have delivered something fun to each child in our primary,
we miss them!  It's nice that we only have 24 families, that makes this doable.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment