CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I love paint!

I got out my Halloween Decorations today, it's a little early, but I was ready for a change.  I had a bunch of these orange pumpkins that I really didn't have anywhere for them to go.  I was about to put them in a giant bag and take them to DI.   I tried some on my kitchen table, and didn't love them.  I was talking to Bonnie while I was doing this.  I sent her a picture and she suggested painting them a creamy white.


 Since I had nothing better to do with my day, I did it.  (I had 2 of each of these pumpkins)


I decided to put some of the ones I didn't paint in my flower bed with  one of the white ones. 


I put 2 on my table and the other one on top of my armoire.  So much better!  Thanks Bonnie.




No comments:

Post a Comment