CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Gloria Falls

Jordan called Saturday morning and while we were video chatting, he mentioned that they were going  on a hike that day.  They have hiked to some of the most beautiful spots in Utah this summer with their little family.  I got to go with them in the spring, and then with the quarantine, I haven't gone again. 


 It was a beautiful day, and I was was tired of not being out and enjoying it, so I invited myself to go along.  We met at Krista's house, since it wasn't far from there, and they invited Sophie to join us.
We had a wonderful time! The falls were sooooo pretty! When we got up to the top, there was this beautiful Blue Bird that just kept flying around.  We loved watching it!


There were TONS of little chipmunks and squirrels.  I brought a bag of peanuts, and the kids had so much fun feeding them.  They were pretty tame and came right up to them.


It was Jordan and Jamie's anniversary, so I volunteered to babysit for them so they could go out and celebrate. Savvy LOVES spaghetti and blueberries!   I'm so glad I got to spend the day with them.  







2 comments: