CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2020

2020 Family Pictures

On Sept 12, we had our family pictures taken.   Our grandkids are old enough, that they were PERFECT!  They did everything the photographer asked!


Krista's Family
 

Krista's Girls


Josh's Family


Josh's Kids


Jamie's Family


(They arrived late and I think the photographer forgot to get pictures of their kids)

Jordan's Family


Jordan's Kids


I always LOVE pictures of the 
Bigs



Middles



Littles


and Savvy is our newest Little


And of course, the Boys!



Our kids


Us and our kids


ALL of our kids


All our grandkids 


Us and the grandkids


Mike and I


Krista and Matt


Josh and Merijane


Jamie and Emily


Jordan and Jamie


These are such a treasure!  I'm so grateful to have all these amazing people in our family!!!!
I decided for our drive by this week, to print off  and frame the pictures for all our grandkids to have one of the cousins their age to put in their room.  I hope they like them.  


3 comments: