CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Almost home!!!!


On our way home we went through Independence Missouri where my Aunt Darlene and Uncle David are serving a mission


Darlene is the secretary for the mission president and David is their financial guy.


They took us through their awesome visitors center.  The sister missionaries there do such a great job.


We got to see their beautiful new temple.


Then we went on a tour of Liberty Jail.


We spent the night at Darlene and David's cute house.  It was so much fun to see them!


Our last stop was my Aunt Jerry's house.  We have stayed with her many times, and always have such a great time.  She is the hostess with the mostess!  We played this new game that I can't wait to get and play with our family.


We got to see so many people we love and had such a WONDERFUL trip.  Thanks everyone for making it so fun!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love Rummikub! Jordan and I used to play it with my grandparents all the time and it is SO fun!

    ReplyDelete