CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

New sunflower wreath


A few days ago I was at Hobby Lobby, and wanted to buy a sunflower wreath to go by my front door.  They only had one and it was not too pretty and cost $99.  Even with a 40% off coupon, $60 was a little pricey for something not beautiful.  They did have some gorgeous sunflowers, so I bought 3 bunches of them, and a 24" grape vine wreath.  Krista came over yesterday and worked her magic and walah, a gorgeous wreath.  (It is so wonderful to have such a talented daughter) 


Here it is by my front door with the cute sunflower welcome plaque that Kathy gave me for my birthday last year.


I decorated my living room with sunflowers.  (I made the frames and bought the sunflowers for Jamie and Jordan's wedding brunch and have enjoyed them ever since)


 More sunflowers


 and a few more!!!!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the sunflowers! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath!!! Everything looks amazing. Love the pics of Kelsi in the previous post. Such a beautiful tiny girl.

    ReplyDelete