CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our kitchen is getting close!!!

Mike has worked sooooo hard for the last 2 weeks on our
kitchen. Here is how he looked after texturing our ceiling.
It is so much more open getting rid of the cabinets over the
bar and raising the ceiling a foot!!!

What a messy job texturing a ceiling is. There was mud
all over everything!!!

We hired Matt to install our cabinets for us. That kid can
do anything!!!! He did such a great job!!!!

I love all the extra space the new cabinets gave us! Because Mike
and I are so tall, it is really very usable. I have even more space
than before we took out the cupboards above the bar.

We just have to hang the 3 pennant lights over the bar, and 1
over the sink, and put the can light covers and bulbs in, then
install the microwave, crown molding, and beadboard around
the bar. We stayed up until 2:30 this morning putting all our
stuff back in the cabinets and cleaning up. Almost done!!!!
(The red color is not really how it looks in the picture, it
is tomato soup red)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, They are GORGEOUS! You are so right! I LOVE it! You are amazing. What a great team you have. SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous! I hope that I can come take a peek while we are in Utah next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe how beautiful your kitchen looks. Amazing! Justin and Sarah's new house has a similar dropped ceiling. I wish they could do what you have done it would be fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete