CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Libbie and Katie sleep over

We had Libbie and Katie for a sleep over this week. Merijane picked up an extra shift since we have vacation coming up and she will miss a shift. Libbie kept asking me if we could make "honey scones." I didn't know what honey scones were. She opened my fridge, and got out a can of refrigerator biscuits, and showed me how. I totally let her do it, and she made some very fun shapes. She had a dog bone, lips, an egg, and other shapes I can't remember. Then when they were done, we put honey butter on them. Yummy, Yummy!

Almost done.

The finished product!!!

Libbie riding a teeter totter in our pool

We went down to play with Molly for a little while. Two
upside down girls, having fun.

Katie can climb up and go down the slide all by herself.

Jamie and Emily just finished their basement. They
built an awesome family room, a bathroom, a playroom,
and a bedroom for Molly. She loves her new bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment