CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fancy Nancy Birthday Party

Hailey and Libbie got invited to one of their friend Brooklyn's Fancy Nancy Birthday party. It was THE FANCIEST PARTY I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! On the invitation, they were asked to wear their fanciest outfit, and that they would provide the accessories for them at the party. When they came out of the party, they had on FANCY sunglasses, with glitter and feathers, a boa, tiara, they had their nails done, and makeup on. I have never been sadder that the batteries on my camera died right before I could take their picture!!!! They were absolutely the cutest things you have ever seen. Brooklyn's mom promised to send pictures of them, so I hope she does!!!! She had decorated their house UNBELIEVABLY FANCY! It was so much fun.

Here they are getting ready. Krista gave them both ringlets, so cute!

Posing for a picture!

One more shot, what a fun day it was for these two! We have LOVED Fancy Nancy ever since my great niece Brooklyn introduced us to her. I have most of the Fancy Nancy books and LOVE them.

1 comment:

  1. And nobody reads them as cute as Laurie does. I LOVE listening to her read Fancy Nancy books. You are a wonderful Grammy! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete