CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to have such a great dad! He has always been a good example to me. I know I have learned a lot from him, and I think I am quite a bit like him. I learned money management skills from him. I sometimes have a hard time parting with my hard earned money. He taught me to not spend more than you earn, and to save for a rainy day. He made us buy our first house, even before we were married, and that proved to be great advice. He can fix almost anything, and has helped us fix almost everything through the years, (especially our cars.) I'm sure he's glad that Jeffrey has taken over for him there. He's been a great example of service, and will help anyone anytime. I'm so glad he's my dad, and I love him a ton!
I am also blessed to have found such an amazing dad for my kids. Mike is so patient and kind and has set a great example for our boys on what dads should be like. I love watching Josh and Jamie with their little girls. He has worked so hard to be a good provider for us, even when he didn't feel well. I appreciate all he has done for us, and love him so much.


Mom invited us all over for a Father's Day Barbecue. She worked so hard, and everything was so nice.

All our kids were able to come, (Jamie and his family stopped by for a few minutes on their way to Emily's parents house) Everyone else was here, except Chip and Elycia, so that was quite a crew! Thanks mom for having us all over.

The Hursts

Josh and Merijane

Jeffrey and Jenn

Me and Libbie

Pierce and Stacy

Jordan and the girls swinging

Katie and Aida love Gigi and Papa's car. They were pretty good at sharing it.

Aida LOVES Simon! He is doing good after his knee surgery, what a sweet little puppy.

Katie is quite the little climber, she climbed to the top of the monkey bars all by herself!

1 comment:

  1. What a great fathers day photo shoot. YOu win!!!!! Love it and Love you! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete