CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Two cute girls!


Jamie is working on finishing his basement. He invited Mike, Jordan, and Matt to come and help him work on it today, since they were all off of work/school. Matt told him that he tends for Krista on Friday's while she teaches preschool in the afternoon. Jamie gave me a call and arranged for me to watch the girls so Matt could come and help him. I met Krista at Taipan, where I picked up my new end table that was finally ready. The girls looked so cute! When we got home I had to take a picture of them, unfortunately, Aida bumped her head right as I was ready to snap the picture, so she wasn't looking as happy as she had been.

1 comment:

  1. What fun for you to get some Grammy Time! They are darling! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete