CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My fun project!

A few months ago, I was at DI, and I saw this cute little doll cradle. It was stained dark brown, and was in GREAT condition. I bought it for Molly, but wanted to wait until they decided what they were doing in her big girl room to make it match. Emily found the cutest fabric to do her a bedspread out of and took it over to Colleen to quilt it for them. Yesterday, I stopped by and got the scraps, and made a cute little doll quilt, and painted the cradle white. Mom and Lani are giving Molly a new baby doll, and I thought it would be fun to have a new cradle to put it in. Colleen made the baby a darling crocheted blanket and made one for Molly's doll too, so she is going to be set!

Molly LOVED the cradle, she tried out all of my dolls in it.

She really enjoyed making it rock!

2 comments:

  1. WOWSERS! THat is sooooooo CUTE! What an amazing Grammy you are! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We're excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete