CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our trip to the circus!


We sure had a fun weekend! We had our 3 big girls for a sleepover, then Mike and I took them to the circus. They were SO NICE! We were a little worried about keeping track of the 3 of them, so we borrowed Libbie's monkey backpack leash, that Josh and Merijane had for her when she was little, to keep track of Molly. (That girl can run!) They all did great, we had such a fun time. Click on the smilebox to see some pictures of our day. I got them matching shirts and they looked darling in them!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our trip to the circus
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

  1. What fun memories those pictures bring back,I LOVE the Circus. I used to love to go for Charlie's Birthday. Thanks for sharing your very fun Day with me. SLY

    ReplyDelete