CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A busy weekend

Friday night, we headed to Jamie and Emily's house to pick them up and take them to the play at Hale Theater with us. We dropped Molly off at Jordan and Jamie's house to play while we were at the theater. The show was Over the River and Through the woods. It was really cute and we had a great time.

Saturday, mom and I got to go to a bridal shower for my cousin John's new daughter in law to be. I didn't know it until I got there, but Kristi's mom, was one of my friends from my BYU days. Linda was also a Home Ec major, and was in some of my classes, and Bonnie and I had a good time with her. It was so fun to catch up on what she has been up to.
Here is a picture of Linda and her daughter, Kristi, the bride to be.

Lani learned how to make these darling wet wipe covers, and diaper holders while she was in Texas. She got all the supplies to do them, and invited all our girls to get together and make them. They had such a fun time, and they turned out darling! (I can't believe I didn't get pictures of the finished product)

Lani tended babies while the girls worked on their projects, thanks Lani for the fun afternoon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a busy weekender is Correct! What fun to attend the Bridal Shower and how fun to find cute Linda there! Glad the crafting was a success! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete