CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2022

New furniture, Finally!

 Back in September, I decided it was time for some new furniture.  


 Krista and I went shopping and found some couches and chairs that we really liked.  Unfortunately, with COVID, they were on back order and said it might be a while.  After 5 months, the couches finally came, and a few weeks later, we got one of the chairs, but the other one is going to be another month or so.  I LOVE the couches and chair, and was able to find a rug that I love as well.   I used my coffee table and end table from downstairs and moved my upstairs tables downstairs.


With the new furniture, I needed a new rug for my kitchen too.  I had the hardest time finding one.  I think I ordered 7 of them, and found a few in the stores that I brought home to try as well.  I finally found one that is a keeper!


No comments:

Post a Comment