CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2022

I can't pass up a bargain!

I'm fully aware, that it is kind of a sickness.  I just can't pass up a bargain! 


 A store by me had most of their fun cereal on sale for $1.49 a box, and even though Mike and I don't eat it, I felt the need to buy some, cuz it was such a bargain.  I sent the add to my kids, and they were happy to accommodate me so I could get my bargain fix.  😂 


I wasn't the only grandparent there buying cereal for their grandkids.  
(These two cute ones reminded me of mom and dad💔)


Yesterday, I was at this funny Mexican grocery store and they had strawberries for .99.  Whaaaat???  I didn't do any jam last year because strawberries were so expensive.  Again, not being able to pass up a bargain, I called my kids and we ended up buying 7 flats, (56 baskets) of strawberries.  It was kinda crazy. (I was the only one buying them in mass quantities) 


Krista, Hailey and Sophie came over and we made 20 pints of jam for Krista and some for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment