CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Granddaughters are so fun!

Sophie has been having some health issues, and has had a hard time wanting to go to school.  I made her a promise, if she would go to school every day for a week ON TIME, she could have a sleepover at my house.  She did great, so she got to sleepover.  She wanted breakfast for dinner and so I taught her how to make crepes.  Of course, she made a kitty crepe!


We played at the park. She is such a fun little girl.  We played lots of games, watched a movie and she made homemade macaroni and cheese for lunch.  The next morning she wanted to go on my walk with me.  We walked to Walmart and did a little grocery shopping.
 


On Friday, I had nothing to do, so I called Jamie and asked if I could come and play with Savannah.  She was so sweet and said that would be great.  She had some grocery shopping to do, and was ok to not have Savvy tag along.  I called Carissa on my way there and asked if we could stop by and play with her girls for a few minutes.  They live only a couple of minutes from Jordan and Jamie, but because of stupid Covid, and busy schedules, they had never even met Savvy. Thea and Savvy played so cute together.Thea is 14 months OLDER than Savvy, but Savvy is way taller than her.




No comments:

Post a Comment