CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

 On Mother's Day, the doorbell rang, and  one of my favorite families in the ward was there.  They said they wanted to sing me a song for Mother's Day.  It was the sweetest thing ever.


Then Josh's family stopped by to wish me a happy Mother's Day.
We are still not able to get together with everyone, because of the Corona Virus.


So we visited with each family separately.  We  went to Jordan's house and Jamie's house.


And ended up at Krista's house for a delicious dinner.
She has the prettiest backyard.


Last Friday, we spent the day helping Mike's mom.  We did yard work and cleaned her house for her.
We stopped by tonight to wish her a happy Mother's Day


Then, we stopped by the cemetery to drop by a spring wreath for mom.
Lani had taken a pretty pink geranium earlier in the day. 
I am so grateful for the example that my mom set for me.  She was a wonderful, mom, grandma and great grandma.  I hope I can be as loved as she was.     



No comments:

Post a Comment