CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Ice Cream Delivery

A few weeks ago, I heard of this fun idea that the Danielson's ward primary did. Justin, drove a golf cart around their ward playing ice cream truck music and their primary presidency gave out ice cream to all their primary kids.  I LOVED the idea, but didn't have a golf cart, so my presidency loaded a bunch of coolers up with ice cream bars, had the ice cream truck music blasting from my phone,
 and went door to door to our primary kids homes.  (we drove in my van from house to house)


The kids were so excited! (and the moms)

You would have thought they won the lottery!


It was so great to get to see them, we haven't had primary for over 2 months. 


 We have such cute  kids! These are just a few of them.

                                                                

We definitely miss seeing their happy faces each week.
It was such a fun activity!  Mike and I had fun delivering to our grandkids too! 







1 comment:

  1. What lucky Primary children to have you loving them and serving them just as Jesus would. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete