CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

New covers for Josh and Merijane's patio swing

A couple of years ago, Josh and Merijane bought a new swing for their back yard.  By this year, the cover on the top had rotted, and the pads were worn out as well.  Merijane asked me if I thought there was any way I could make a new top for it, she had some fabric that she had bought for another project that she thought might work.  She was hoping to be able to find some new pads to go with it.  I


Yesterday I was at Home Fabrics picking up some fabric for Krista, and I saw this fun fabric on an amazing sale.  If you bought the bolt, it was $2 a yard.  It had 10 yards on it, so I bought the bolt and had enough to do a new top as well as chair pads.


I think it turned out pretty cute,


and looks great with their other patio furniture!!!



1 comment:

  1. It looks better than "pretty cute"!!!! It looks amazing and the top turned out perfectly! Great job! We are so excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete