CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

We celebrated Fathers day a day early and had a fun dinner at our house


The big girls ate at the picnic table


and the little girls ate right by them a little table


Everyone but Josh, Skyler, Kara, Chip Elycia and Taylor were able to come


Even Uncle Bud was in town and was able to join us


Matt and the girls playing a friendly game of tether ball 


Abbie climbing up the slide


Chase and the girls jumping on the trampoline


Enjoying the Dad's rootbeer and........


Just visiting 


Dad opening his presents


Me and Gabbie


Morgan and Gabbie


It was a great Fathers day, and I am so grateful for my dad and all that he continues to do for me and my family, and the dad of my children.  What great examples they both are to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment