CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Farewell to the Fenns


One of Mike's very best friends in high school, Jerry Fenn, was just called as mission president for the Chicago, Illinois mission. We had a fun get together with a bunch of their high school friends last night at their house


They have this AWESOME pizza oven on their patio that cooks pizzas in 1 minute.  He has to build a fire in it  2 hours before, and it gets up to 1500 degrees. We each made our pizzas, and they were some of the best pizzas I've ever had.


Here are Scott and Tanya, she was my VT companion at BYU


Linda and Doug and Craig and Dianna Haslam


Jim and Susan Webb and Jerry and Sara Fenn


The whole crew


Sara, Mark Newton and his wife


Although I didn't go to West, because Bonnie did, I knew a lot of these people even before I met Mike.  It was a really fun night.


Good Luck Jerry and Sara, you will be awesome!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment