CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Since Josh had to work on Mothers day, they invited all of us to come to a really fun park in West Jordan to celebrate early on Saturday. The kids took care of the meal and all the details, and all Mike and I had to do was show up! It was such a beautiful day, the only one without rain, and lots of sunshine!!!

Me and Abbie

The big kids had a game of soccer while the little kids played on the playground

The big girls just LOVE little Abbie!

Krista and Hailey with some beautiful flowers they picked from their garden for the centerpiece on the table

Opi and the 3 little girls on the swings

Libbie and Molly on the monkey bars

Abbie loved playing on the playground

Jordan and Jamie gave Mike and I an early Fathers Day/Mothers Day gift by treating us to a night at the Holiday Inn up in Park City. We had a great time and it was a beautiful hotel.

It has been the rainiest spring ever this year, so Krista and her family gave me these darling rainboots to keep my feet dry.

Jamie and Emily gave me this darling rod iron hanger and the cute butterfly and flower on it to go in my side yard.

Josh and Merijane came with flowers and planted my planters for me. A few years ago, they gave me a couple of big pots, full of flowers, and every year since, they have replanted them for me. They look great again this year!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

Thanks everyone for making it such a fun Mothers day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a very fun Mothers Day you had. Go Clines!!!!! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete