CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Kids say the darndest things!!!

Last night the girls were down playing in the play room. Libbie had on a pair of princess shoes that went with her princess dress. She took them off while she was playing and Hailey slipped them on her own feet. When Libbie noticed this she said "Hailey, those are my shoes, you have 2 choices, you can either give them to me, or I will take them from you......1, 2, 3 it was your choice, now I have to take them from you, and she did, and Hailey just let her do it. I guess even 4 year olds can use love and logic! (Merijane has been using it on Libbie and it sounds like she is learning how to use it too!!!)
 
Posted by Picasa

Tonight on my way home from school I was visiting with Hailey. I got home and went in the house and she wanted to talk to Opi. I couldn't find him and she said, he is probably playing hide and seek, just say ready or not here I come. I still couldn't find him and she told me to go check under or behind the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment