CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dressing up for the Royal Wedding!

This has been an exciting week getting to watch all the hype about the Royal Wedding. The teachers at our school dressed up on Friday, and had a Royal Tea after school, it was so much fun! Saturday night we tended Jamie and Krista's girls and they always love dressing up when they come to our house. It is so funny, now even the tiny girls want to get in on the action. Aida came in carrying this dress and wanted to get all dressed up.

Abbie picked out a size 6 that was way too big. Luckily she was happy with a dress I found in the closet I had bought years ago. I can see I need to start watching for some smaller dress ups for these little gals!

Hailey is modeling a new favorite that I found last weekend.

And last, but certainly not least is Molly in the new spring line of dresses. They are so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment