CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Libbie is 4 years old!

Yesterday was Libbie's 4th birthday. (I remember how excited I was 4 years ago when I got the call that she was born, and I was a grandma! That was one of the best days in my life.) She invited all of us over for a fun party. They made "Cafe Rio" burritos or salads which were delicious. There were 31 of us, and that is just with her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. What a lucky little girl she is to have so many people who love her!!!

She got lots of fun presents!

Merijane made Libbie a darling Princess birthday cake,
it was very delicious, as well as adorable!

Josh and Merijane built this adorable play house for Libbie for her birthday! It is so cute, they did an amazing job!!!! I can't wait to go play in it with the girls. They will enjoy it for years to come!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED reading about your birthday girl! What a darling four year old and I LOVE her play house. WOWSERS! I want to come over and play in it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy COW! What a playhouse...Real windows! Vaulted Ceilings.. That is Mother in law quarters for sure. I think you would have needed a building permit to build that "playhouse" in AZ. What a Fun great birthday for a FABULOUS four year old.

    ReplyDelete