CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers day!

I just wanted to write a quick note about how blessed I am to have such a great mother in my life. She has been an amazing example to me, she taught me from the time I was little what was right and what was wrong. I never had a hard time making decisions, because I knew what I should do from her example. I think one of the reasons I LOVE being a grandma so much, is from watching how much she enjoyed it with my kids. I can remember Krista crying when we had to leave her house, because she wanted to stay and play with her (and Lani). She took such good care of Krista and Josh while I had to work for the first few years of their lives. She spent every minute playing with them, reading to them, doing puzzles, taking them to the park and all the things that made them adore her so much. She and Krista still have a special bond because of all the time they spent together. I have always wanted to be a grammy like she is, and I hope I am!!!! I love you mom! Thanks for everything you taught me and the love and support you continue to show me. I hope you have a very Happy Mothers Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're right I remember always having Gram's full attention when I was at her house. I'm so grateful she has been able to watch my girls so that they can love her like I do! The other day when we were leaving your house and Hailey was crying because she didn't want to leave it reminded me of when I was little. All the little girls adore you!

    Thanks for being such a great Mom and Grandma!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete