CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Preschool at Grammy's school again!

It's preschool time at Bonneville Jr. High again, and it is so much fun that my 3 oldest granddaughters could join us. One day, Hailey, Libbie and her cousin Alissa came, and the other day, Hailey and Molly came. They loved playing play dough.

Some of my students made cookies for them to frost.

Lots of sprinkles make a yummy cookie!

Yum, yum, yum!!!

Two cute cousins

They had fun finding the Easter eggs the kids had hidden

One of the kids brought a pinata and they sure had fun trying to break it open

Hailey was quick to get some of the treats

Libbie got lots of treats too

They made some cute little bunnies

Molly and Hailey came to preschool on Wednesday. They sang songs and played ring around the rosies.

Rain, rain go away!

Molly is good at gluing.

They had fun playing Spring Bingo

I loved having my sweet granddaughters come to my preschool!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What fun is RIGHT! I loved seeing all the pictures. Thanks for sharing Preschool week. I LOVED it! Love, Rob

    ReplyDelete