CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kneaders for all you can eat French toast





This is the delicious french toast with whipped cream
and syrup. MMMMMM good!!! It was about an inch
and a half thick, so it filled you up fast!

Here's the family enjoying their breakfast.

Lani snapped this picture of Mike and I outside of Kneaders.
I think I'm going to hire her as our personal photographer.We
changed the one on our header to this one, thanks Lani!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those french toasties look Yummy! I'm so glad you got to go to the temple today! I'm so glad Mom and Dad and Lani could go with you too. Family is the BEST! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that made me so very hungry, in fact, I'm thinking you should start a food blog! You do very amazing things! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete