CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yummy Brunch Rolls

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Yummy Brunch Rolls
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox recipe
Tonight for dinner I tried a new recipe that turned
out so good.Robynn asked me to take pictures as I made it
and put it here for her to see, so here it is! It made tons of them,
so I invited Krista over and she took some home to Matt
and Paul (his brother) who are remodeling their bathroom.
If you like making cinnamon rolls you will LOVE making these!
(I just noticed it says serves 2, it really serves probably 5-6 hungry people)

1 comment:

  1. I can almost smell them from here. YOU are AMAZING! Thank you thank you! Can't wait to try them too. SLY

    ReplyDelete