CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A fun evening with Jamie and Jordan


Saturday night was Jordan and Jamie's turn to go
with us to Hale Theater. For my birthday, Mike
bought 4 season passes, so we could take each of
our kids and their spouses to one of the shows .
It was really cute, we saw Darlene and David there too.
Jamie invited us to come for dinner before at their
house. Very Yummy! Jordan took us to an art show
at BYU before dinner that he and Jamie had really
enjoyed a few weeks ago.

Walter Wick is a photographer that has made all kinds
of books on illusions, the I Spy ones are the most
popular, and these were some of the prints from his
books. VERY COOL!!!!

He sets up a model, and then takes pictures, It was
fun to see the model and the picture.

Since Jordan had been there before, he explained all
about each of the pictures. He was a great tour guide.

This was a HUGE piece made out of balloons.


2 comments:

  1. I am just a humming, I'm singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain, what a wonderful feeling..... I LOVE the museum. WOWSERS! Is he the guy who makes the I SPY books? I LOVED it! Thanks for sharing the chocolate fountain. My mouth is a salivating for some chocolate dipped cinnamin bears. Tatia has almost finished hers that you brought her. You are the cutest. SLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake and I also LOVED the Walter Wick display. Such cool stuff! The chocolate fountain sounded like so much fun! Yummy! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete