CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2021

It's Fall Ya'll

It's September, and even though it's still 94 degrees outside, it's fall.  I love to decorate for the different seasons and holidays, so I couldn't wait until it cooled off to decorate.  Merijane gave me the fun rug by my front door, and Krista helped me make the wreath a couple of years ago, and I found the fun new fall pillow that matched the rug so cute at Sam's club.


I put all our plastic pumpkins out in my flowers to make it look a little festive.


All decorated inside too.




The top of my armoire and my kitchen table. 


Last week only Jamie and Josh's families could come to Sunday dinner, so we put the extension table on my dining table to make one LONG table that fit all of us.


This Sunday, everyone is coming, so we seat the adults at the dining table, all 10 girls at 2 tables pushed together, and the boys at the bar.  I will be forever grateful, that Krista and Mike figured out how to take down our wall so we could all eat in the same room.


For activity days this week, my cute boys made DELICIOUS apple turnovers 
with apples from our tree.  


My friend Diana Haslam called me Friday night and said she had some extra peaches from her tree and asked if I would like them,  Yes Please!!!   Saturday morning, I got up early, and ran to 3 stores and called 2 others, to try to find canning lids, but there were none to be found.  Just as I was driving home, my friend Carolyn called me to see if I wanted to go walking.  She asked what I was doing and I told her. She said she had a bunch of lids that she bought a few years ago and hadn't used that I was welcome to.  What a Tender Mercy that was!  Fall is such a wonderful time of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment