CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2021

Rocket launching with my Primary Activity Boys

A few weeks ago, Sterling, Carol Sue and Misty came and stayed at our house for a week.  Sterling brought his bottle  rocket launcher with him, and we invited all our kids to come to the park for a picnic and launch rockets.  They had so much fun, that I decided I wanted to get a launcher.  Sterling is such a  nice guy, he offered to help Mike build me one before he left.  
I did it with my activity boys this past week.
They each brought a soda bottle and made fins or wings to help it fly better.


 They worked great!


We had our little girls test it out when they were her a few weeks ago.


Thanks Sterling and Mike, many hours of fun ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment