CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Preparing for Easter

Easter is such a wonderful holiday.  I love that the flowers popping out of the ground bring new hope.  I love focusing on our Savior, and all that he did and continues to do for us. 




A couple of weeks ago in ward council, the bishop asked me if the Primary would be in charge of putting together a little Easter Program for Sacrament Meeting.  Yikes, we haven't been together in over a year, and we usually work on our Sacrament Meeting Program for months and months.  I sent a note out to my counselors to see if they thought we could pull if off.  One of them said she had written a program about 15 years ago that she thought she could tweak and make work.  She is amazing, and within a week, sent me a sweet program.  Our chorister delivered the music, of 2 songs we had sung in the past to our kids, and we made a plan to meet 2 weeks later and record them.

T

The kids were perfect!  They stayed right on the X's we put on the floor to social distance them.
They sang their little hearts out.  (We have such a tiny primary)
I spent a week meeting the children at the church to record their part for the program.


Saturday night, I called the guy helping us put the video together to ask if I could delete the kids talks that I had sent him from my phone, since I was out of storage.  He said, sure, so I deleted them and emptied my trash.  Sunday morning, he called me and said that there was a problem!  When I deleted it from my phone, it deleted it from his.  OHHHHHHH NOOOOO!  I was just sick.  Luckily, he had recorded the kids singing, so I wouldn't have to redo that.  I started calling to make appointments to rerecord all the speaking parts. Before I finished calling all the kids, he called me back and said he actually had only lost the last 4 that he hadn't downloaded  yet.  The rest were fine.  WHEW!
What a relief!  We were able to get those rerecorded and we're back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment