CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Back to School!

One of my favorite parts of going Back To School every year, was buying school supplies for my class. Now that I'm not going, I bought a few supplies for the kids that are and gave them a little money to buy a few more, since I didn't know what they would need.


Some of them were able to come for dinner last week and we gave them to them.  The others, got their later.


The Saratoga Springs Clines were the first to go back.
Molly 6th, Abbie 3rd, and Kelsi 1st grade.  All 3 at the same school, so fun!
This year they walk to and from school with friends, they have always had a carpool before.


Oliver will be starting Preschool,  (I'll add his picture when I get it)

The Riverton Clines started on Wednesday.  
Libbie 7th, Katie 4th and Gabbie 1st 
Libbie rides the bus to Jr. High and Katie and Gabbie ride scooters to elementary
Jack starts preschool this week. 


The Hursts started school lastweek too.
Hailey 7th, Aida 3rd and Sophie starts 1st grade this week
Hailey rides the bus and Aida and Sophie walk.


Logan starts 1st grade this week. The bus stops right in front of his house.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Back to School Cline Grands! What a happy time of year! SLY Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I thought Logan was in Kindergarten! Love the back to school bags!

    ReplyDelete